Soroptimist Elk Grove Community Grants
In addition to the gifts described on ‘Our Programs’ page, Soroptimist International of Elk Grove (SIEG) will have a limited sum each year to distribute to nonprofit or public benefit organizations for worthy projects, whether in the form of financial support or gifts.
SIEG is especially interested in projects that benefit women and children and are consistent with the mission of our service organization.
There is no application form. Applicants should submit the following:
- Letter describing the project in no more than two pages.
- A statement which specifies the way your organization will publicize SIEG’s contribution.
- Annual project budget
- Proof of nonprofit status or public benefit status
- Range of gifts: $100-$1000.
- Grants are one-time-only with no renewal implied.
- Deadline for applications is February 28th of each year.
- To be considered, applications must be postmarked by the deadline.
- Applications should be sent by U.S. postal service to the address below only.
- No applications that arrive by fax or email will be considered.
Soroptimist International of Elk Grove
P.O. Box 881
Elk Grove, CA 95759